This reliable, road-ready system with tough all-metal casing features automatic scanning of 1,000 UHF channels, so finding usable, interference-free frequencies takes only seconds, and transmitter synchronization happens in a flash – literally. With true Diversity, A dual antenna design that maximizes range and eliminates dropouts, and two types of output connections (XLR or ¼” to connect to your equipment) The 8w-1ku delivers the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today. The 1U rack-mountable receiver fits in a standard 19” rack, and the antennas can either be mounted in the back of the unit, or on the front panel using the included extender cables and hardware for best range and minimal interference. so, wherever you are, no matter how unpredictable the airwaves around you, when it’s time to capture the moment, the Nady 8w-1ku has you covered.
- One independent wireless receivers in one enclosure for simultaneous operation of one transmitter.
- Unsurpassed performance with 120dB dynamic range.
- True Diversity circuitry for worry-free operation and dropout protection.
- Up to 500’ range
- 1000 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free reception with auto-scan feature for easy location of clear channels and asc (Auto-Sync channel)
- Infrared download for easy frequency synchronization
- Rack-mountable receiver with 2 balanced XLR microphone level and 1 unbalanced ¼” mixed line level audio outputs.
- Backlit LCD with user-friendly configuration menus indicating frequency, volume, and RF signal strength
- Overall system operating frequency range: 520.0-544.9 MHz
- pll system frequency stability: 8w-1ku
- Octo receiver receiver system: dual conversion super heterodyne with true Diversity
- Sensitivity: -107dbm
- Audio Output level (@ 25 kHz deviation): ¼” unbalanced: 360mV adjustable XLR balanced: 24mV fixed
- BT-1ku lt body pack transmitter output power: Hi: +14dBm (25mW typical), low: +4dBm (2. 5mW typical)
- Input connector: 3. 5mm TS jack with locking nut hm-
- 10 headset microphone element: back electret condenser polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: -42dB 3dB.
This system is fully compliant with the most up-to-date FCC regulations and operates on 520. 0-544. 9MHz frequency bands which are comprehensively available for unlicensed wireless microphone use throughout the Continental United States.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.