Nady’s award-winning wireless innovation and expertise are evident in the latest addition to their line of professional UHF wireless systems. The U-1100 is jam-packed with user friendly features:
- Unsurpassed UHF PLL wireless performance.
- Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response.
- 120 dB dynamic range.
- Operation up to 500’ (line-of-sight).
- Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location.
- Rugged all ABS housing.
Nady’s unparalleled wireless technology is recognized worldwide and sets the standard for high performance and reliability. The U-1100 (with single receiver for single receiver operation), has 100 selectable UHF frequencies to choose from for interference-free operation. Take it anywhere you need it and experience pristine audio on stage or off. It’s equally ideal for speaking engagements and singing applications. Set up is amazingly quick and easy with ASC download that sends selected channel information to transmitter via infrared (IR) sender.
Overall System Performance
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz ±3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Operating range: 150-250 feet typical, 500 feet max line-of-sight
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ (unbalanced) and 600Ω (balanced)
- Audio Outputs: Adjustable unbalanced line audio output; fixed balanced microphone level audio output
- Power requirement: 13.5VDC/0.4A
- Antenna: Removable swivel BNC antenna
U-1100LT Bodypack Transmitter
- Compatible with all Nady lapel and headworn microphones with a 3.5mm locking plug such as the LM-14, HM-1, HM-3, HM-5U, HM-10, HM-20U, HM35/45U
- Input Impedance: 5kΩ
- Input Connector: locking 3.5mm mini-jack
- Antenna Type: External attached
- Battery Type: 2 x AA alkaline or NiMH
- Battery life: 8-10 Hours typical
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.