The MXL V87 is a large diaphragm, low noise FET condenser microphone that absolutely shines in the mid to upper range registers. With an outstanding mix of smoothness and clarity, coupled with a low proximity effect, the V87 is perfectly suited for up-close vocal recordings. It's low-noise, transformerless output also make it an excellent choice for detailed stringed instruments and piano recordings. V87's sound quality and solid construction make this a valuable addition to your microphone collection.
- Large diaphragm for a wide frequency response
- Outstanding mix of smoothness and clarity
- Very low proximity effect; great for up-close recording
- Excellent for acoustic guitars and pianos
- Solid-state design for low noise and reliability
- MXL PF-005-SS
- Metal Mesh Pop
- Filter (Silver)
- MXL USM-002
- Low Profile Shockmount
- Hard Mount Mic
- Stand Adapter
- MXL Microfiber
- Cleaning Cloth
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 8.5 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 136 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 1.66 in. x 7.48 in.
- Weight: 1.1 lbs/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Nickel plated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.