Electro-Optical circuitry and audio taper allow smooth, studio quiet volume control. Minimum Volume knob is used for a smooth transition between rhythm and lead volumes. Minimum Volume control is now foot-switchable. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty.
- Electro-Optical Volume pedal is consistent and quiet (no pots to wear out)
- Audio taper allows smooth volume control or violin type swells
- Switchable Minimum Volume Control – use as either a Rhythm/Lead pedals or Volume pedal with the click of a switch
- Minimum Volume knob is used for a smooth transition between rhythm and lead volumes
- Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
- Cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
- Works with guitar, bass or keys
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.