The Birdseye Burl Maple top on the Burl 60 Ultra will catch your eye, but wait until you play it! Fun, versatile, smooth, and bold are some of the words that players have used to describe their take on the Ultra. The all-Korina body is lightweight but has a thick tone, akin to a fine piece of mahogany.
The burl top/Korina body combination delivers articulate highs and lots of guts in the lows and mids. We modded the electronics to give you a little something extra. We equipped the Burl 60 Ultra with a Rockfield combination that remains our most-requested for traditionally configured 60s series models.
Designed specifically to maximize the appearance of the Birdseye Burl Maple top. The gold hardware allows the exotic wood and custom color combination to really pop. This is a head-turning guitar that has the tone to back up its good looks.
- Top: Birdseye Burl Maple
- Body: Korina
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5-inch to 16-inch
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1960
- Scale Length: 25.5 inches
- Truss Rod Type: Dual Action
- Neck Profile: Modern C
- Nut Type: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010 to .046)
- Electronics: Epic Eleven boutique mod, delivering 11 distinctive sound options
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield® SSC Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Rockfield® SSC Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield® SWC Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Keys: MK Die Cast
- Bridge Type: MK Twin-Edge, 2 point floating tremolo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.