Compact in size, light in weight, lots of sounds and a good keyboard make this piano interesting for most musicians. A complete automatic accompaniment makes this the ideal instrument for keyboard players to switch to a well-weighted piano keyboard.
There is a stand available so the piano can serve as a furniture piano on a solid base and with a good appearance in your living room. The unit with the three piano pedals is also included.
The DSP function has 10 different reverb effects and 8 chorus effects with which the standard sounds can be adjusted. There is also an equalizer which can adjust the total sound to your own taste.
A separate function is the Performance Assistant. This allows you to play different sounds simultaneously in piano and guitar mode. For example, with the touch of a chord a piano arpeggio can sound while the right hand can play a melody. With the guitar, strum and fret sounds can be played. There is also a lesson function available to learn to play the available songs. The assessment will be judged on rhythm, notes and performance.
- 88-keys, weighted hammer action (K6)
- Display: LCD
- Polyphony: 128
- Voices: 600
- Accompaniment Styles: 230 + 10 users
- Registration Memory: none
- Songs: 120 + Tutorial
- System Demo: 5
- Recording: 1 track, 5 songs
- Connections: DC IN, Headphone (1/4 inch jack), Pedals, Sustain, Microphone (1/4 inch jack), USB, MIDI in/out, Aux-In/Aux out (1/4 inch stereo jack)
- MIDI: USB-MIDI, MIDI IN/OUT
- Power Supply: DC 12 volt/2000mA
- Amplifier: 2 x 20 watt
- Dimensions: 54 x 14.5 x 5.4 in (wxdxh)
- Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Included accessories: Power supply, music stand, manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.