Five channel Nautic waterproof amplifier with marine specific connectors. Top mounted sound contouring with onboard crossovers, bass boost and adjustable input sensitivity all concealed behind top mounted controls. Channel 5 is 1 ohm stable and includes a bass remote.
AUDIOPHILE MARINE STANDARDS
Nautic amplifiers are not automotive amplifiers. While they will work just fine in a car or truck, however, they are purpose built to very strict standards set forth for marine electronics by the American Society for Testing and Materials, ASTM International™ and NMMA.
National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) is a voluntary consortium of global boat manufacturers that set standards for marine products, from boat building to the accessories installed in them. In terms of marine audio amplifiers, NMMA defines the safety requirements which means that your MB Quart marine amplifiers are held to a higher standard that typical audio products for delivering power from the electrical system, through the PC board to the speakers and subwoofers.
CONTROL & EXPANSION
Sound contouring with onboard crossovers, bass boost and adjustable input sensitivity are all concealed behind top mounted controls. All of this control will allow you or the installer to fine tune the system using a myriad of variable frequency adjustments along with level controls within the EQ range and Bass EQ active at 45Hz while in LP/BP operation.
Nautic amplifiers are available in 4, 5 and a 6 channel configurations so you can drive speakers on the deck or in the cabin and have plenty of power for subwoofer channels. With the MB Quart source units and Bluetooth controllers it is possible to have better audio experience on the water, the solution has always been Nautic from MB Quart.
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION
- Meets or exceeds IPX standards for waterproof and dustproof.
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
- Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA INPUTS
- Prewired to PC Board for additional protection. Leave connector cover closed on RCA jacks that are not used.
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS
- See Auto-Sense Feature.
- OPERATION MODE
- 2 / 4 / 5 Channel
- CROSSOVER TYPE
- Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound.
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
- Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
- Class SQ: Multi-channel amplifiers utilize the unique MB Quart Class SQ topology. Matched with Q-Stasis the sonic accuracy and clarity exceeds standard Class A/B amplifiers.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
- FLUID-FETS: MB Quart output devices, FLUID-FETS are painstakingly selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers.
- HEAT SINK
- Nautic gloss white epoxy finish helps reject heat on the surface of the amplifier. Heavy duty heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET where it can be cooled.
- POWER SUPPLY
- Robust marine grade MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply. Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the boats electrical system.
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS
- Connection from amplifier are sealed and grommeted.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUIT DIAGNOSTICS
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- Included to allow the captain to make subtle changes to the bass respond of the audio system from the seated listening position.
- AUTO TURN-ON
- DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- SMT INSIDE
- With Surface Mount Technology the typical "through-hole" placement and the larger tolerances from human placement is dramatically improved. In addition, circuit engineers can design better circuits for power and sound quality as the tolerances of SMT components are superior to larger "through-hole" components. Because of their lower mass SMT components withstand shock and vibration making them perfect for audio designed for all vehicles.
- Class SQ (Class A/B)
- Class Q1 Mono: Channel 5 (Class D)
- TOTAL CHANNELS
- POWER @ 1 OHM
- 1 x 400 Watts: CH5 Only
- POWER @ 2 OHMS
- 4 x 150 + 1 x 200
- POWER @ 4 OHMS
- 4 x 75 + 1 x 100
- VARIABLE HIGH PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
- CH1 / 2: Switched, HPF / FULL, 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 / 4: Switched, HPF / FULL, 50Hz - 250Hz
- VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
- CH5 ONLY: Variable, 50Hz - 250Hz
- BASS BOOST
- SUBSONIC FILTER
- OFF / 25Hz
- VARIABLE VOLTAGE
- .02 - 9V
- SIGNAL TO NOISE
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)
- POWER TERMINAL 12V/GND
- 10 awg
- SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
- 12 awg
- IPX RATING
- IPX Rated for water resistance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.