The award winning MB Quart Nautic Premium waterproof marine certified, 6x9 inch coaxial speaker for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio installations. Sold in pairs with 3 color grill options included in each box.
The Premium line offers high tech waterproof protection to assure years of great music and protection from the elements along with the personalization of changing the color personality of the speaker with 3 different inserts.
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION/IPX RATING: LIFE SHIELD: Protected for water and dirt. UV protected against sun fade.
- 72 Hour UVA Burn In Certified. IPX68 rated.
- TWEETERS: A 1 inch Titanium Dome tweeter utilizing Waterproof Coated Silk Surround. The result of this configuration is natural sounding high frequency response while producing high volume (SPL) without the typical harshness or distortions which can occur at higher listening levels.
- CONE MATERIAL: Injection Molded Composite Polypropylene Cone: Delivers impactful bass with minimal cone flex which can cause distortion or sloppy bass.
- SURROUND/CONE COUPLING: Co-Molded Santoprene™ Surrounds: The cone and surround are coupled in such a way to maximize bass frequency power while remaining impervious to the outdoor environment including colder weather.
- GASKET: Molded Polymer Sealing gaskets are utilized to keep the speaker isolated from the mounting surface and improve protection from water intrusion.
- SPIDER: An Aramid fiber composite spider is used to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations. Armid fibers do not degrade over time and are not susceptible to temperature swings.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Front and rear venting allows air passage through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- CROSSOVER: Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection.
- FRAME: Composite (UV Resistant ASA + Fiberglass) Frames are incredible strong and lightweight, but most important for music they are inert, meaning they have no resonance frequency, this assures all music and minimal distortion.
- MOTOR: The tweeters feature High-Energy N38H Neodymium Motors: The Neodymium magnet is the strongest magnet that can be used while remaining very light-weight.
- The midwoofer utilizes a High-Energy Ferrite Magnet which allows the magnetic energy to react quickly making the bass sound fast and tight.
- CONNECTORS: Real 10 Karat Gold plated, water resistant connectors provide protection against rust and corrosion.
- PERSONALIZED FINISH: The Nautic Premium marine and off-road vehicle waterproof speakers are finished in a hardened composite with their color inspired by the black sand beaches of Kaimu Hawaii. Each speaker includes three different grills. Kaimu Black, Miami Silver and Bahama White. Many enthusiasts use the white insert to lightly sand and paint to match their personal style and vehicle.
- CEA STANDARDS: CEA426B
- RMS POWER HANDLING (WATTS): 70
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (WATTS): 140
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE (OHMS): 4
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 27Hz-22kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 92dB
- CROSSOVER SLOPE: 6dB / Octave
- MOUNTING DIAMETER/CUT OUT (IN): 6.7 x 9.68
- MOUNTING DEPTH/CHASSIS DEPTH (IN): 3.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.