Marani DPA4448QRT 4-Input 4-Output Speaker Management System
DPA4448QRT is a High End 4-IN/4-OUT digital speaker management system which maintains the same high quality hardware present in former QRT versions. Designed for maximum versatility, it provides all the processing and control necessary for both live and fixed installation use. Proving for any crossover configuration, it offers 4 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs and a digital S/PDIF input, managed by a powerful MARANI M716 DSP Engine, for a full 96kHz processing, in addition to high performance 24 bit AD/DA Converters. Each input channel provides a choice of EQ with 13-band parametric EQ, Gain control, Noise Gate, RMS Compressor,Internal White/ Pink Noise Generator, and configurable Delay.Each output offers up to 11-band of parametric equalization, in addition to the crossover filters which themselves provide slopes from 6dB/Octave up to48dB/Octave. Each output path also features Peak Limiter, RMS Compressor and configurable Delay.
The DPA4448QRT supports two full matrix mixing mode where on the first matrix each input may be routed/mixed in any ratio to any output and on the second matrix each output channel may be routed/mixed in any ratio to any output. For remote configuration and control the DPA4448QRT can be connected via USB or Ethernet connections. The control remote PC software allows simultaneous control up to 32 units, setting all parameters and showing real time levels.
- Outstanding Performance
- Excellent sonic performance with 24bit high end converters coupled with 96kHz sample rate
- 4 inputs, 4 outputs with full matrix mixing
- Top-grade DSP Engine13 band parametric equalization per input channel
- 11 band parametric equalization per output channel
- Each band can be switched to Bell, Shelving, HP/LP, Band Pass, Notch Filter, All Pass
- Crossover filters with slopes from 6dB/Octave up to 48dB/ Octave including Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley
- Process Overflow limiting
- Each output features a precision dynamic range controller composed of a Limiter working on RMS value of the limiter’s input
- Adjustable Delay time up to 480 ms for every input channel and 270 ms for each output channel
- Phase correction per input and output channel
- Direct PC/Network Connection
- Front panel USB connector for direct PC communications
- Ethernet connection for system setup, monitoring and control via fully manageable remote PC software
- Control Front panel interactive LCD display for local access and configuration
- Front panel 7-LED level meter indicators per channel
- Simultaneous control up to 32 units via PC software
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.