Marani DPA3655QR 3-Input/6-Output Matrix Speaker Processor
It is a 3 input x 6 output Speaker Processor. The 3 input levels are displayed by rows of 6 level LEDs + 1 clip LED, The 6 output levels are displayed by rows of 5 level LEDs+ 1 clip LED + 1 Limiter LED. The unit has 3 analog inputs, a stereo digital input, and 6 analog outputs. Each input has 5 filters and each output has 5 parametric filters. Both input and output filters can be selected to be Bell, 1st/2nd Ord Shelving's with -3dB at cutting Free, Symmetrical Shelving with variable Q, Hp/Lp with variable Q, 1st/2nd Ord. All Pass (90/180Deg. Phase rotation at the cutting freq.), band-pass and notch.
- The outputs X-Oversection has Butterworth, Lin/Rely and Bessel filters up to 24dB/Oct or Custom selectable Hp/Lp with up to 24dB/Oct with the cascaded Kind Ord cells adjustable in Freq and Q.
- RMS compressor with selectable Ratio up to 32:1 and adjustable Soft/Hard Knee.
- Output Peak Limiter with THR in Vp or dBu for the Loudspeakers protection.
- The RMS compressor and Peak Limiter's THR can range up to -30dBu.
- Each input and output channels have delays up to 850ms, with steps of 22usec.
- Linking functions between inputs and linking functions between outputs are available.
- A function is allowing to have ramps closing the output level on parameter changes, when the unit is used as installation unit; this function can be excluded when the unit is used live and it is necessary to perform small changes to the set parameter on the fly.
- The Pc SW for the remote control is allowing to connect in net up to 32 units and is allowing to show the phase of the filter setting and to adjust graphically the RMS compressor and the Peak limiter.
- XLR balanced Outputs: XLR balanced
- Minimum Load: 150ohm
- User memories: 24
- Recall memories: 24
- VU metering: 7 LED for Inputs [-20dBu up to +15dBu; Clip]S/N:>110dB
- Frequency Response:20Hz -20kHz ; -0.5dBu at 20Hz and 20kHzA/D and D/A
- Resolution: 24 bits
- Process Resolution: 24x32 bit for filtering process; 96 bits resolution on
- Process: up to 24dBu/Oct HP/LP, +-15dB gain
- Bell and Shelving filters, RMS compressor/limiter [Attack time from 5ms up to 200ms (1ms resolution up to 20ms,7 LED for Outputs [-20dBu up to +15dBu; Clip; Limit]
- Output Leeds can be used for displaying the Output level OR the Limiter activity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.