The LA100SM is a hand-built, point-to-point wired, faithful recreation of the original late 60’s LA SUPERGROUP amp, with one significant modification. The addition of a master volume. This feature allows you to use the LA100SM at the level you want, without losing any of the LA100SM’s unique harmonic content or pure valve tone. The LA100SM’s single channel and pure uncompressed sound makes it an ideal pedal platform too. Class ABA Class AB power section is based on the notion that music is a waveform and linear in nature – i.e. you only get a +ve section followed by a -ve section, you never get a +ve & -ve occurring at the same time.
In a Class AB amplifier, the input signal is split into the +ve and the -ve sides of the waveform and each respective part is sent to a separate tube or tubes and amplified accordingly.
- Master Volume
- Control Gain Control
- Vintage design box frame output transformer
- Speaker outputs 1x 16 Ohm , 1x 8 Ohm & 1x 4 Ohm
- Inputs can be jumpered
- Bass channel & Treble channel
- 12AX7A & EL34 loaded
- Power rating: 100 watts RMS
- Channels: Single
- Preamp: 12AX7 tubes
- Power amplifier: EL34 tubes
- Speaker outputs: 16, 8 and 4 ohms (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 2 x treble, 2 x bass (1/4" jack)
- Controls: Gain, treble, middle, bass, presence, master
- Switches: Power on / off / standby
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 30.1 x 8.7 x 8.7”
- Weight: 48.5 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.