A thoroughly modern sounding amp, high gain, lots of smooth compression and packed full of features, the IRT60H is an extremely versatile, aggressive sounding amplifier. Featuring a full 3-channel pre-amp with clean, rhythm and lead channels, plus a footswitchable pre-boost section. The IRT60H also features a variwatts control, which allows you to get the tone you are after at any wattage level without compromising your tone.
The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for micing. It is fully balanced and features a level switch for -30dB (PA/Desk level) or +4dB (Line level) for driving powered cabinets directly. The XLR-DI out also features a ground lift switch is also provided for lowest noise performance. Unlike most other XLR-DI out, the Laney fitted XLR-DI out is post the output section of the amp.
The Vari-Watts control the signal level within the power amplifier, allowing it to be driven harder at lower volume levels. For full output power, running the power tubes at maximum levels, turn this control fully clockwise. To reduce output volume, turn this control to the left.
On-board studio quality reverb. Reverb gives you a sense of the space that you are in. A dry guitar signal can sound a little dull. Adding the right about of reverb provides the guitar signal with ambience and brings it to life.
Pulling on each of the EQ control knobs will shift the response of each control as follows: Bass: Deep - This extends the low-end frequency response, resulting in a fuller, heavier sound for lower notes. Mid: Shift - This lowers the frequency range of the mid control to give a tighter sound. Treble: Shift - This broadens the Treble control frequency response, to give a rounder sound to higher notes, especially when used with thin sounding pickups.
- 60 Watts
- 3 channels + switchable boost
- Modern High gain sounds
- Push Pull EQ pots
- Dynamics control
- Pre-Boost function
- Premium Hand selected ECC83 & 6L6 tubes
- FX loop series/switchable level
- FS4-IRT included
- Extension speaker socket: 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 16 Ohms, 1 x 4 Ohms & 2 x 8 Ohms
- Switchable cabinet emulation
- Controls: Clean volume, rythm gain, pre-boost, lead gain, 2 x bass, middle and treble with pull-push EQ shift on each, 2 x master volume, dynamics, tone, reverb, "watts" level
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack (guitar), 1/8" aux in, 1/4" FX return
- Outputs: XLR D.I. with level, 1/4" phones, 1/4" FX send, 5 x 1/4" jack speaker out
- Reverb: Laney designed digital reverb
- Dimensions: 678 x 271 x 288 mm
- Weight: 36.3 (16.5 Kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.