The LA30D is compact yet packed for performance. Two independent input channels both offer the choice of balanced XLR or unbalanced jack inputs and both can have Reverb assigned to them as required. This flexibility allows for connection of a mic and instrument, two different acoustic instruments or even a blend of separate mic and pickup connections from the same instrument. The LA30D delivers full, natural acoustic sound-reproduction with plenty of high-end sparkle.
Anti-Feedback control can be engaged and adjusted to eliminate the body resonance feedback often associated with amplified acoustic guitars at high volume levels. To eliminate body resonance feedback, switch the filter in and adjust the anti-feedback control until the body resonation reduces. You should find a “sweet spot on” the control where any feedback present disappears.
- Dual Channel
- 30 watts RMS
- 2 x 6” full range drivers
- Headphone socket
- MP3/Aux in
- Instrument & Mic Channels
- Designed specifically for acoustic instruments
- Shape Switch
- Phantom power on XLR inputs
- XLR/Jack combi inputs
- Phase Switch
- Digital Reverb
- Channels: 2
- Speakers: 2 x 6.5" custom driver
- EQ: 3 band + Pre shape switch
- FX: Reverb
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x bass, mid, treble, reverb
- Switches: 2 x reverb, 1 x phase, anti-feedback
- Inputs: 2 x combi XLR/jack, 1/8" CD/MP3 input
- Ouputs: 1/8" Headphones, 1/4" D.I.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.8 x 15.3 x 8 inches (275mm x 390mm x 205mm)
- Carton dimensions: 12.7 x 16.3 x 9 (325 mm x 415 mm x 230 mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.