Laney 2x3W Stereo Battery-Powered Guitar Amplifier - Mini-St-SuperG
The Laney MINI-ST-SUPERG is a battery powered amp, perfect for desktop, backstage or practice, a super compact solution for guitar tone and performance anywhere.
The MINI-ST-SUPERG model features a clean and drive channel, gain, tone and volume dial, guitar input, Aux in, On-board tape style digital delay with level control, headphone socket and the unique Laney LSI – Laney Smartphone Insert.
The LSI allows you to collect your amp to your favorite guitar tone generating app to access all your favorite guitar tones. The LSI connecting cable is supplied with the unit and works with IOS and Android devices.
Launched in conjunction with the Tonebridge app from Ultimate Guitar it’s super easy to make your MINI-LANEY sound like any of the thousands of guitar tones on the Tonebridge database.
- Auxiliary in: Yes
- Channels: 2 clean and drive
- Channel controls: Gain, drive, level, tone, delay, delay level and volume
- Class: Solid state
- Drivers: 2 x 3" full range drivers
- Effects: Delay, Equalisation, Tone
- Inputs: Guitar input (1/4" jack), auxiliary in, LSI, headphone socket
- Power: 2 x 3 watts RMS - stereo
- LSI: Laney Smart Insert
- LSI cable: Supplied
- Battery powered: 6 x AA not supplied
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 8" x 4" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.