LAG Guitars Tramontane HyVibe 10 Acoustic Electric Smart Guitar - THV10DCE
The very first Smart Guitar in the world. A guitar that can amplify itself, generate its own effects, or even turn into a bluetooth speaker, all without cables, pedals or amps. All the basics Lâg knows and a bit more? The Lâg THV10DCE packs a lot of warmth and deepness into a comfortable, easy to play guitar. This huge amount of warmth is brought up by its solid red Cedar top, which is nicely paired with the Mahogany body. The typical Venetian cutaway opens up to its slim neck and Brownwood fretboard and offers you a smooth playing experience. Specially designed bracing inside the guitar is able to pick up every little small detail of your playing style and make them sound wonderful.
HyVibe's proprietary technology is used to turn the acoustic guitar into its own speaker, amplifier and effects processor. Our system uses smart, connected vibration technology, combining a sensor, a high-performance processor and actuators to constantly excite, measure and transform the resonances of the guitar's body. This results in a superior, augmented experience that you can feel.
- Top : Solid red Cedar
- Back & Sides : khaya Mahogany
- Finish : satin open pore
- Bridge : brownwood
- Neck : khaya Mahogany
- Neck Finish : satin open pore
- Fingerboard : brownwood
- Frets : 20 – silver nickel
- Scale : 25.5"
- Hardware - Machine heads : DieCast, black satin, ratio 1:18
- Nut : Black graphite / 1.7"
Electronic HyVibe system:
- Multi-effets (reverb, chorus, delay, octaver, tremolo, phaser, distortion...)
- Acoustic Looper
- Bluetooth speaker (stream directly from your phone through your guitar and play along)
- Download the mobile app to go further with your guitar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.