The CompVR 10-Inch Subwoofer is a 2Ω dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring.
The CompVR gets earth-shattering bass to you by engineering a stable base and a cool, powerful motor. Powerful magnets and dual high-temp voice coils move a stiff polypropylene cone, while perimeter venting keeps the air moving around the motor. You get strong bass that keeps on bumping day in – day out.
The CompVR 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- SIZE [in, cm]: 10, 25
- IMPEDANCE [Ohms]: 2 DVC
- Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS): 350
- Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A): 700
- SENSITIVITY [dB 1w/1m]: 83.6
- MOUNTING DEPTH [in, cm]: 5-1/2, 14
- MOUNTING DIAMETER [in, cm]: 9-3/16, 23.3
- MIN SEALED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: 0.8, 22.7
- MAX SEALED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: 3, 85
- MIN VENTED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: 1.25, 35.4
- MAX VENTED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: 1.75, 49.6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.