The KAT KT-M1 is a drum controller that features 14 trigger channels, four audio outs, and 4GB of sound memory. It comes standard with 100 preset kits built especially for the TrapKAT and the ability to create new sounds and loops from .wav files. The ultra-low latency playing experience and huge dynamic range are features not typically found. The included complex, multi-layered samples have outstanding acoustic authenticity and the PC/MAC friendly editor's easy manageability puts this module at the top of any electronic drumming aficionado's wish list. The KT-M1 also has an audio input so you can use play-along tracks.
- Open sound architecture and a universal trigger interface
- 14 trigger channels, 4 audio outs, and 4 GB of sound memory
- 100 preset Kits with the ability to create new sounds and loops from Wave files
- Complies with all popular major drum pad manufacturers' pads, including cymbals and hi-hats
- Virtually latency-free playing with a huge dynamic range
- Complex multi-layered samples for outstanding acoustic authenticity
- Easy manageability with the free PC/MAC Drumit editor
- Play along to Wave files, metronome and loops
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.