When people think of acoustic guitars, a dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognisable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat-picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal-sharp high notes, with great projection!
The Yakisugi line features a unique doghair finish, reminding us the beautiful effect that Yakisugi technic gives to the wood. The ancestral Japanese method is used to preserve wood, and specifically used by Whisky barrel makers, it gives substance and flavor during maturation process ; same as dog hair finish which, by his beauty, will help you to create your own sound universe!
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Selected mahogany
- Neck: Mahognay, C profile, black high gloss finish
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Bridge: Walnut
- Nut and saddle: Black Tusq
- Soundhole rosette: Black and white line decal
- Binding: White cream ABS
- Machine heads: Diecast, black
- Strings: D'Addario
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone active preamp with under-saddle Sonitone pickup, soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls and sidemount battery box with 1/4" jack output
- Finish: Doghair, high gloss
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.