Play from the soul... In the whiskey distilling process, the ‘lyne arm’ allows vapour to be converted into real spirit. That’s the aim of the Lyne series of JN guitars; transforming what you have in your mind into real music!
All Lyne models feature a distinguished design, traditionally constructed with a gorgeous Engelmann solid spruce top and satin finish neck. Combined with a rosewood back and sides, these guitars give an authentic sound to your soul!
As implied by the name, 'traveler' acoustic guitars were initially intended for musicians who are often on the road, but in recent times have become increasingly popular, alongside parlor models, within the indie folk scene. Don't let the size fool you, this guitar is as much a real instrument as any, with it's own unique identity!
- Back & sides: rosewood
- Neck: mahogany, Oval « C » shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood w/ white dot inlays Bridge: rosewood Body binding: black ABS + B & W purfling
- Back & sides centre strip: black ABS + B & W inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: rosette decal
- Top nut & compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Machine heads: die cast, black
- FISHMAN(tm) Sonitone active peamp: under-saddle Sonicore PU + soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls + sidemount battery box w/ standard 1/4" jack output
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: highgloss (body), satiny (neck)
- With Gigbag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.