Play from the soul... In the whiskey distilling process, the ‘lyne arm’ allows vapour to be converted into real spirit. That’s the aim of the Lyne series of JN guitars; transforming what you have in your mind into real music!
All Lyne models feature a distinguished design, traditionally constructed with a gorgeous Engelmann solid spruce top and satin finish neck. Combined with a rosewood back and sides, these guitars give an authentic sound to your soul!
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with white dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Rosette: Decal
- Body binding: Black ABS and black and white purfling
- Back and side strip: Black ABS with black and white inlays
- Machine heads: Die cast, black
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Highgloss (body), satiny (neck)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.