Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
In the whiskey distilling process, the ‘lyne arm’ allows vapour to be converted into real spirit. That’s the aim of the Lyne series of JN guitars; transforming what you have in your mind into real music!
All Lyne models feature a distinguished design, traditionally constructed with a gorgeous Engelmann solid spruce top and satin finish neck. Combined with a rosewood back and sides, these guitars give an authentic sound to your soul!
- Acoustic Auditorium guitar cutaway with solid spruce top
- Back & sides: Rosewood Neck: Mahogany, Oval "C" shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with white dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body binding: Black ABS + B & W purfling
- Back & sides centre strip: Black ABS + B & W inlays
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Soundhole: Rosette decal
- Top nut & compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Machine heads: Die cast, black
- FISHMAN(tm) Sonitone active peamp: Under Saddle Sonicore PU + soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls + sidemount battery box with standard 1/4" (6.35mm) jack output
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Highgloss (body), satiny (neck)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.