Revisit the golden age of lutherie with the new Dovern mahogany series. Featuring herringbone rosette and snowflake inlays, this series has a singular sound and personality all its own. The guitar’s sound character is enhanced by its vintage bracing and new neck shape, making this series adaptable to any style of music.
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, slim C shape, with truss rod
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol, 14 frets
- Fingerboard inlays: Snowflakes, abalone
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Nut and saddle: White bone
- Headstock veneer: Basswood with rose stain
- Rosette: Herringbone inlay
- Neck and body binding: Black ABS
- Machine heads: Diecast chrome
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.