The ASYLA series offers every musician the chance to play on a professional instrument at an attractive price! The look is deliberately clean and pure, with a “natural” feel when you pick it up. This is achieved by the Asyla's gorgeous “open-pore” finish, meaning nothing is standing between you and the solid spruce top of your guitar. The sound is as sweet and pure as it's looks – perfect for sharing a tune with friends or just enjoying the music on your own!
When people think of acoustic guitars, a dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognizable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal sharp high notes, with great projection!
- Electric guitar with solid spruce top, left handed
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and (compensated) saddle: NuBone
- Rosette: Tortoiseshell pattern
- Body binding: White ABS with black purfling
- Machine heads: Diecast, nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Active preamp system: Under saddle pick
- up, JN MET
- A16 equalizer with built
- in chromatic tuner, volume, bass, middle and treble control and low battery indicator
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Open pore varnish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.