JBL JRX215 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JRX215 from JBL is a two-way 15" loudspeaker system. It is suitable for live sound and speech reinforcement applications. It features a 2.5" voice coil and a 1" compression driver, as well as a frequency response of 59 Hz to 13 kHz.Its high-frequency driver is protected by a SonicGuard system, while the speaker's overall MDF construction allows for both durability and a suitable low-frequency response.
With its non-resonant steel handles, the speaker is portable, even at a weight of 60.5 lb. For connections, this loudspeaker sports 1/4" TS and Neutrik SpeakON terminations.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 2.5 in diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 1 in polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition? high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from .75 in MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.