JBL JRX212M 12 Two-way Passive Loudspeaker System With 1000w Peak Power Handling
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 2.5" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequencyperformance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from .75" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10 for more uniform audience coverage
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.5" x 15.5" x 12.5"
- Weight: 43 lb
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 inTS phone jack (x1); parallel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.