JBL EON ONE All-In-One Linear Array PA System (Each)
The EON ONE from JBL is an all-in-one compact PA system that delivers professional quality audio for live performances, meetings, conferences and more. The base unit houses the 380W amplifier, 10" unobstructed subwoofer, and the 6 channel mixer. The high frequency element features patent pending Directivity Control Geometry, which optimizes the spacing and angles of the six high-frequency drivers to create a remarkable front-to-back coverage.
Channels 1 & 2 on the mixer offer XLR-1/4" connectors with dedicated treble, bass, and reverb controls. Channels 3 & 4 offer stereo 1/4" inputs or stereo RCA inputs, while channels 5 & 6 offer a stereo 1/8" input for connecting portable music players. Additionally, channels 5 & 6 offer Bluetooth audio streaming. The mixer also features a stereo RCA output monitor for connecting to additional speakers, recording devices, or other outboard gear.
The EON ONE includes two spacers allowing for three position configurations and further expanding the systems flexibility. The HF element and two spacers conveniently pack away into the base unit, which can be carried by one hand. An optional EON ONE bag is available which includes wheels to aid in transporting the unit and provides protection from bumps and scratches. The EON ONE ships with the two spacers and a power cord.
- Professional sound quality
- Patent-pending linear-array configuration (6x 2" HF drivers) offers even sound coverage
- Unobstructed 10" bass-reflex subwoofer for accurate low-frequency response
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from your mobile device
- Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy-to-use controls
- Reverb for mic/line inputs (channel 1-2)
- 380 watts of power, 118 dB max SPL for clear, detailed audio
- Carry the entire system with one hand, set up in seconds
- Perfect for live music, conferences, events and more
- 3 listening positions for different environments
|Number of Speakers||7|
|Speaker Drivers||1 x 10" LF, 6 x 2" HF|
|Number of Mixer Channels||6 (includes two stereo channels)|
|Number of Mic Preamps||2|
|EQ||2-band Channel EQ|
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 2 x 1/4" (left, right), 2 x RCA stereo, 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo channel)|
|Outputs||2 x RCA stereo|
|Power Amp||250W LF, 130W HF|
|Frequency Response||37.5Hz - 18.5kHz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.