Islander 'Ukulele creates affordable, high-quality Hawaiian designed instruments with great playability and sound quality based on the more advanced Kanile'a 'Ukulele design.
- Top: Acacia
- Back and sides: Acacia
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 19 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Width at nut: 1 1/2"
- Scale length: 17"
- Bridge: Black walnut, with black ABS pins
- Total length: 26.3"
- Maximum width between upper sides: 6.73"
- Maximum width between lower sides: 10.4"
- Maximum width between sides: 5.9"
- Body thickness: 2.8" to 3"
- Rosette: Abalone sticker
- Body binding: Black ABS (top and back)
- Fingerboard binding: Black ABS
- Machine heads: Metal, cream-coloured knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.