Record anywhere, on any device Mobile 2-channel audio/MIDI interface Whether you’re recording music, videos, podcasts or live-streams, sometimes you just have to get out of the studio. Whether you’re on location or on vacation, iRig Pro Duo I/O packs everything you need to capture high-quality music and audio into an ultra-portable, easily packable box. Say hello to a full-featured studio in the palm of your hand.
Comprehensive connections iRig Pro Duo I/O has 2 Neutrik™ analog inputs to record microphones, guitar/bass, keyboards, synths, and more. New Class-A mic preamps with extended gain range and +48v phantom power ensure professional sound quality and ultra-low noise. And MIDI IN/OUT jacks with breakout cables turn iRig Pro Duo I/O into a full-fledged MIDI interface as well.
Create on all your devices Ditch the hefty gear and plug iRig Pro Duo I/O right into your favorite mobile device. iRig Pro Duo I/O is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, and Mac/PC, with Lightning, USB-C and USB-A cables included for easy plug-in and play setup.
You’ve got the power When we say ANY location, we mean it. iRig Pro Duo I/O runs off 2 included AA batteries, USB bus power or an optional external PSU, meaning you’re never tethered to an outlet. Let your creativity take you places you never imagined, with flawless audio quality anywhere you need it.
Endless inspiration iRig Pro Duo I/O is compatible with all your favorite apps, from GarageBand for recording, to FilMIC Pro for video recording, Bossjack Studio for podcasting, and even Facebook and Instagram for live-streaming. You’ll never stop finding new cool apps to use!
- 2 XLR / ¼” combo guitar, mic & line inputs
- Class-A preamps with improved gain range and phantom power
- 2 balanced 1/4” outputs
- Headphone out with direct monitoring
- MIDI 2.5mm IN/OUT with breakout cables
- Improved ergonomic controls for maximum precision
- Runs off 2 AA batteries (included), bus power or optional PSU
- Rubberized finish and textured controls for reliable field use Includes
- Lightning, USB-C and USB-A cables
- Designed and made in Italy
A serious production bundle
Don’t have a favorite app to work with? Don’t sweat it. iRig Pro Duo I/O includes free access to over $/€500 of IK software, apps, and in-app content. This all-in-one package is everything that you need to record, edit, and share great content with your audiences near and far.
- 4 amp & effects modeling software gives you 30 ultra-realistic amps, cabs, stomps & more
- 9 T-RackS processors & Mic Room high-quality mixing & mastering plug-ins to polish your tracks
- SampleTank 4 SE sound & groove workstation makes it easy to create professional-sounding tracks
- 25 Gear Credits to customize your rig with even more gear
iPhone/iPad AmpliTube for iOS:
- Unlocks AmpliTube Essentials bundle with 36 stomps, amps, cabs & more!
- VocaLive for iOS: unlocks Mic Pack 1, letting you sing through a variety of classic microphone models
- iRig Recorder iOS: unlocks the Pro Bundle, letting you record, edit and share audio & video right on your phone
- Mic Room iOS: unlocks Mic Pack 1, giving your recordings & podcasts a variety of professional vocal tones
- SampleTank iOS: unlocks 48 bonus instruments to make it even easier to create hot new tracks
iRig Pro Duo I/O Specifications
- Microphone Input: 2x balanced, XLR.
- Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: 3,2 kOhms
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V ± 4V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+-1.5dB)
- Input Noise: -103 dB(A), -97 dB RMS
- Instrument Input: 2x unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4” Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Instrument Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Gain Range: 27 dB
- Frequency Response: from 2 Hz to 21 kHz (-3dB)
- Gain @ min from 5 Hz to 21 kHz (-3dB) Gain @ max
- Input Noise: -104 dB(A) Gain @ min -102 dB(A) Gain @ max
- Line Outputs: 2x balanced, TRS 1/4” Jack, Tip: hot / Ring: cold / Shield: ground
- Floating Balanced Outputs with automatic level compensation when working in unbalanced mode
- Maximum Output Level: +16 dBu into 600 Ohms balanced load
- Frequency Response: from 10 Hz to 21 kHz (-3dB)
- Output Dynamic Range: 106 dB(A)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms balanced
- Common AD and DA Resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Power: USB bus power, battery power (2xAA - included), or DC power supply (9VDC, from 500mA up, positive outside - not included)
- Metering: Multicolor LED)
- Size: 2.95" x 5" x 1.46"
- Weight: 6.96oz (batteries excluded)
- Battery Life: Recording - Max load*: 3 hours, 30 minutes (NiMH rechargeable); 45 minutes (Alkaline)
- Playback - Min load**: 10 hours (NiMH rechargeable); 3 hours (Alkaline)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.