iRig Micro Amp is a compact, battery-powered amp that lets you do more. At up to 15W RMS, it's louder than you'd expect and covers a range of tones, with 3 custom-voiced analog channels: clean, drive, and lead. But iRig Micro Amp's real magic comes from the included high-quality connection to your iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC. Jam through 10 amp and 26 stompbox models with the included AmpliTube app, plus 9 amp and 10 stomp models from AmpliTube 4 on Mac/PC. Plus, iRig Micro Amp's connection lets you plug into all your favorite apps and software. Learn new songs, practice your favorite licks, perform with backing tracks, and even record your own songs easier than you ever imagined.
iRig Micro Amp offers 15W power when plugged in, and 7.5W when running on 6 x AA batteries. Combined with a 4″ custom-voiced speaker, it pumps out surprising volume at half the size of similarly-powered amps. So it's perfect for everything from a bedroom to a laptop or desktop, and to jamming with friends or street busking.
Need more volume or a bigger speaker? iRig Micro Amp also offers a cabinet output, so it can keep up with a full drum kit for band practice. An aux input lets you connect any analog input, like an MP3 player, to jam along, and a headphone output is perfect for silent practice.
iRig Micro Amp also connects to your iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC, routing your guitar's signal to your device to process or record, and plays back directly through the 4″ speaker. It's an entire setup in a single integrated unit derived from IK's award-winning iRig HD 2 mobile guitar interface, with 24-bit, 96 kHz for pristine sound quality.
Beyond AmpliTube, iRig Micro Amp opens the door lets you connect to an endless array of apps and software. Learn new licks, brush up polish your technique, or jam along with your favorite songs – iRig Micro Amp makes it easy and fun so you'll never get bored. All this in an ultra-compact size that's easy to carry anywhere. With iRig Micro Amp you'll never stop finding ways to take your playing further.
- Common Speaker: 1x4” full range
- Output power: 15W (DC IN powered) or 7.5W (battery powered) Power supply
- Power: battery power (6xAA - included), or DC power supply (9V-15V DC, from 1500mA up, negative inside - not included)
- Battery duration: approx. 15h with 6xAA alakline
- DC IN: 9V-15V DC negative inside
- USB Interface Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Device Connection: micro-USB Instrument
- Input Connector: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4” Jack.
- Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Instrument Input Level: from 30mVpp to 6.9Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1MOhms
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/-1.5dB
- Stereo Headphone Output Connector: 1/8” TRS Jack.
- Tip: right / Ring: left / Shield: ground
- External Speaker Output Connector: 1/4” TS Jack
- Load impedance: from 4 to 16 Ohms
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 5" x 6"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- iRig Micro Amp
- Lightning to micro-USB cable 60cm
- USB A to micro-USB cable 60 cm
- 6 x 1.5V AA battery
- 3/8"-16 male to 5/8"-27 female mic stand thread adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.