This updated 2nd edition of iRig Keys includes many new features: SampleTank 4 SE for Mac/PC users, stand-alone operation with MIDI input/output, a new headphone out for use with newer iPhones, plus a sleek new look and feel for improved appeal. Yet it also retains all the features that made the first release of these mobile MIDI controllers popular: a massive suite of software and apps, an ultra-compact design, bus-powered, and it connects to iOS, Android and Mac or PC with no adaptors required. It's perfect for practice, playing or performing!
- 37 full-sized keys – these larger keys are ideal for more professional users
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC
- Lightning, USB-C** and USB-A cables included Headphone out for use with the latest devices
- Compatible with all your favorite apps
- Stand-alone mode for use with outboard rigs
- 2.5mm MIDI IN/OUT with MIDI adaptor included SET button to save & recall custom setups
- Powered by your device or USB power
- Includes SampleTank 4 SE for Mac/PC plus free apps for iOS/Android
- Keyboard iRig Keys 2 Pro: 37 full-size keys with velocity Connections
- Device Connector: micro-USB MIDI
- Input: 2.5mm TRS Jack MIDI
- Output: 2.5mm TRS Jack Headphone
- Stereo Output: 1/8" TRS Jack
- External Pedal Input: 1/4" TRS Jack (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Volume knob
- Octave up/down buttons
- Program up/down buttons
- Setup button
- 1 assignable data push encoder
- 4+4 assignable knobs
- Pitch bend wheel (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Modulation wheel (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Common Conversion: 16 or 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered when used with computer or mobile device, USB power supply or USB battery packs* (see note)
* Note: iRig Keys 2 sinks very little current from the power source to maximize battery life. However, some USB battery packs may automatically switch off when the load is very light. If you plan to use iRig Keys 2 in stand-alone MIDI mode powered by an USB battery pack, make sure you use one that can stay ON even when nothing is connected.
- Lightning to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- USB-A to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- 2.5mm TRS male to MIDI female adapter (10cm / 3.9")
- iRig Keys 2 Pro Size: 605mm/23.8" x 212mm/8.4" x 77mm/3.03"
- Weight: 1.87kg/66oz
- iOS Devices Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) , iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required.
- Also compatible with iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation).
- USB-C to micro-USB cable is required.
- Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
- Computers Mac®: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: One free USB port.
- For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed.
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
- micro-USB-OTG to micro-USB cable (sold separately) or USB-C to micro-USB cable (sold separately) is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.