IK Multimedia Amplitube 4 (Full Version, Download) Guitar/Bass Amp and FX Modeling Software with 8-track DAW/Recorder and 4-track Looper - Mac/PC Standalone, AAX, VST, AU
- Ultra-realistic virtual amplification for your guitar and bass
- Five new "British" amp models from '70s, '80s, and '90s
- Acoustic Guitar Simulator
- UltraTuner - precise digital tuning accurate to 1/100th of a cent
- Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response
- 3D Cab Room with selectable room simulations
- Dual mic placement on any speakerIndividual speaker selection
- Speaker interaction modeling
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI, and master level
- Effects loop slot between pre and power ampUniversal effects placement
- Rack effects can be used as stomp effects
- Stomp effects can be used in rack section
- 8-track DAW/recorder4-track looper
Virtual Tone Studio for Guitar and BassIK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 is a veritable tone studio for guitar and bass that functions as a standalone application and also as a plug-in for your DAW. A virtual warehouse of killer amps, AmpliTube 4 re-creates your entire signal chain, from axe to recorder, and does so in a wonderfully intuitive - and stunningly realistic - way.
AmpliTube 4 is packed with tons of exciting new amp models, effects, and features - including the new Cab Room, which gives you a new level of flexibility and customization.
AmpliTube 4 contains all new gear; if you have AmpliTube 3 (or earlier), you can use AmpliTube 4 to access all your existing gear. Get real-deal playing feel and sublime tone with IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4.
Dynamic, amp-like playing experience
Sweetheart Deals knows the most important thing to a guitar player is how an amp sounds and feels, and AmpliTube nails it. A common complaint from guitarists is that software just doesn't respond like an amp does, but AmpliTube gives you such a realistic playing experience that you won't believe you're playing through a virtual amp. Plus, you can add room sound and adjust your virtual mics to dial in your absolute sound. Amplitube 4 is a fabulous way to craft your guitar tone!
Ultra-realistic Cab Room
AmpliTube 4's new Cab Room feature gives you a new level of flexibility and customization, with five distinct customization sections: cabinet selection with size adjustment, where you choose your speaker cab to match your amplifier; individual speaker selection, where you can swap out individual speakers; mic selection and placement for finding the sweet spot; room selection, where you select the recording environment; and a mixer section that lets you mix the levels of close mics, room ambience, and direct amp signal, plus overall main mix.
Onboard 8-track Recorder/DAW in standalone mode
When used standalone, AmpliTube 4's onboard 8-track DAW makes recording your musical ideas easy. It features robust, sequencer-like waveform editing that's ideal as a sketchpad for new ideas, or as a full-fledged recording solution. Any way you use it, you'll be productive, right from the get-go. Each track features standard treble, midrange, and bass EQ, pan control, level, mute, solo, and record enable, plus an FX enable button.
Specs and System Requirements:
- Software Type: Guitar Amp Modeling/Recording software
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Format: AAX, VST, AU, Standalone
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM recommended
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel Core 2 Duo/Athlon X2 or higher, 4GB RAM recommended
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.