Need to establish an Ethernet system on a boat? The Humminbird AS ETH 5PXG 5 Port Ethernet Switch is a necessity! Use this waterproof Ethernet switch to quickly and easily connect up to 5 Humminbird Ethernet items.
- For use to link multiple Humminbird head units, share transducers, add a NMEA 2000 network or step up to the Humminbird radar
- Humminbird Ethernet cables & AS EC QD (sold separately) required, depending on the number of devices to be added to the switch as well as which models
- 1 network can contain up to 3 AS ETH 5PXG switches daisy-chained together
- Each network limited to 4 Humminbird fishfinders
- Multiple Ethernet accessories can be connected as long as there are no duplicate accessories attached to the same network
- Up to 3 sonar modules (SM1000, SM2000 &/or SM3000) can be connected simultaneously
- 165mA/switch power draw
- Compatible with (& also requires the AS EC QDE accessory): all SOLIX, all HELIX 9, 10 & 12 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N, all ONIX, all ION models, 778c HD, 788ci HD, 788ci HD DI, 798ci HD SI, 859ci HD, 859ci HD DI, 899ci HD SI, 959ci HD, 959ci HD DI, 999ci HD SI, 1159ci HD, 1159ci HD DI & 1199ci HD SI Compatible with 858c, 858c HD, 858c DI, 858c HD DI, 898c SI, 898c HD SI, 958c, 958c HD, 958c DI, 958c HD DI, 998c SI, 998c HD SI, 1157c, 1158c, 1158c DI, 1197c SI & 1198c SI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.