Hifonics THOR compact Four Channel, 350 watt Powersports amplifier with on-board equalization and simple installation with quick release connectors.
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION: YES Amplifiers are ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- PRE-AMP CIRCUITRY: Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Stage Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- INPUTS: 2 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- OPERATION MODE: Four channel operation Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in four channel or bridged mono mode.
- CROSSOVER / SIGNAL SHAPING: Switched OFF / HP Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY: Full Range Class D Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- OUTPUT DEVICES TECHNOLOGY: PWM MOSFET Power Supply Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- HEAT SINK: Aluminum Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- POWER SUPPLY: Simpatico Coil Design The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- CONNECTIONS TYPE: Nickel plated corrosion resistant connections
- DIAGNOSTICS: Three-stage protection circuits Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- MARINIZED / WATERPROOF: YES Water resistant for durability in any environment
|Full Range Class D
|SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCY RANGE
|CH1 & CH2 Switched HP/ Full
|POWER @ 2-OHMS
|4 x 80W
|POWER @ 4-OHMS
|4 x 40W
|POWER TERMINAL 12V/GND
|Molex 10 ga
|SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
|Molex Plug Connector
|1 x 30 Amps
|Marine & Powersports
|3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.