Hartke's HyDrive HD410 is the next step in speaker evolution. Featuring Hartke's patented paper/aluminum cone HyDrive Speaker Technology, this bass cabinet delivers a sound with unmatched depth and clarity. With rugged plywood construction and a massive 1000 watts of power handling, the HD410 is the right choice for the modern bass player.
HyDrive Evolved The HyDrive HD speaker design features a 2-piece composite cone that merges a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar®-loaded paper outer cone that delivers clean, clear output with an extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits the driver from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound. Additionally, a round wire voice coil and vented former design has been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and that optimizes power handling.
Built to Perform and Project The HyDrive HD410 is a dual-chamber, sealed cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD410 is furnished with a black perforated steel grille, recessed steel handles, steel corners and removable casters, making it both resilient and easy to transport.
- Description: 4 x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 1000W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- HF Driver: 1" HF
- Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–17kHz (-3dB) -10dB
- LF Response: 30Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Dual-chamber, sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 2 x steel inset handles, 8 x steel corners, 4 x removable casters
- Weight: 63lb
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 15"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.