Hartke's popular HD Series continues to grow with the addition of the high-powered, lightweight HD508 Bass Combo. Packing four 8″ Hartke patented HyDrive speakers and a 500-watt Class D amplifier into a sleek enclosure weighing only 49 pounds, the HD508 provides exceptional bass tone to any rehearsal, stage or studio.
HyDrive speakers feature carefully crafted paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers. The hybrid makeup delivers an exceptional blend of warmth and attack that can't be attained by traditional all-paper bass speakers. And specific to the HD508, packing four 8″ HyDrive speakers into a single cabinet creates a combined cone area that is larger, as well as able to reproduce a wider audio range, than that of a single 15″ speaker.
Beyond the impeccable tone of the HyDrive speakers, the HD508 offers tremendous power in a highly-portable design. Its lightweight Class D amplifier produces an earth shaking 500 watts of power capable of filling any rehearsal space, recording studio or performance venue. And weighing just 49 pounds in all, the HD508 can be easily transported via its molded strap carry handle, metal side carry handles or removable casters.
The HD508 includes a selectable Shape circuit that allows you to dial in a specialized EQ curve designed to improve tone through selective boosts and cuts across the frequency range. Additionally, a 3-band EQ provides further customization options.
- Lightweight Class D combo amplifier that weighs 49lb
- 500 watts of power
- Four 8" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers
- Top-mounted control panel
- Hartke's Shape EQ knob with variable filter 3-band (Bass, Mid, Treble) EQ
- XLR direct output
- 1/8" stereo Aux input
- 1⁄4" headphone output
- 1⁄4" bass input
- Effects loop
- Perforated steel grille
- Molded strap carry handle
- Two metal side carry handles
- Four removable casters included
- Amplifier: Class D, top-mounted control pane
- Rated Output Power: 500W
- Peak Rated Input Level: 77.46mv rms (@1kHz)
- Speakers: Four 8" paper/aluminum cone drivers
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.54% (@1dB below rated output)
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 1W/49.3dBu (1Wrms @1kHz)
- Equalizer Center Frequency: Bass: 70Hz, Mid: 700Hz, Treble: 5kHz
- Controls: Volume, Shape, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Shape Control: 100Hz–900Hz
- Input: 1/4" instrument, 1/8" stereo Aux
- Outputs: 1/4" headphone, XLR direct out
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Send, 1/4" Return
- Cabinet Design: 5/8" plywood, shelf port
- Grille: Perforated metal
- Handles: Molded strap (steel reinforced), 2x inset handles
- Additional: 4x removable casters, 8x protective corners
- Product Dimensions: 21.75" x 20" x 12"
- Product Weight: 49lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.