The Hagstrom ’67 Viking II equipped with its hollow-body slim lined flame maple ply body, is adjoined to a 6-in-line, bolt-on Canadian maple neck. The new specially developed dual coiled Hagstrom Mini-Humbucking pickups will bring players back to the golden age of rock/pop music, with the introduction of the newly developed Hagstrom “H-52” Mini Humbucker pickups. The same classic vibe from the 60’s originals, fused together with modern day technology for a classic and punchy humbucker tone or in splitable single coil mode, providing players with complete tonal flexibility. Gold hardware and details tastefully adorn the instrument where players can’t help falling in love all over again, with this legendary instrument as we bring this ‘67 classic back from days of yesteryear.
- Hollow Double Cutaway
- Includes patented H-Expander truss rod
- Uses Resinator wood and is a major contributor to the distinctive Hagstrom tone
- 24.56” Scale Length
- Color: Wild Cherry Transparent
- Top Material Type: Maple
- Body Material: Flame Maple Ply
- Back Material Type: Cherry Wood
- Neck Material Type: Maple
- Fretboard Material Type: Maple
- Guitar Pickup Configuration: H
- String Material Type: Nickel
- Hand Orientation: Right
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.