Dating back 1912, Gretsch first introduced hardware with modest features and function ability and since then, (dating back over 100 years), Gretsch enthusiasts were always interested in pairing their Gretsch kits with Gretsch hardware. We are pleased to offer this option once again. Gretsch G5 hardware offers an assortment of newly designed stands for drummers and percussionists to comfortably use throughout their kit or percussion rig. Available as individual pieces or a pack, G5 include a straight and boom stand, Hi-Hat stand, snare stand, and bass drum pedal. Some of the features include tube joints with smooth action brass inserts, Gretsch Isolating rubber feet, and Gretsch style T-rod shaped wing screws and wingnuts.
- 4 mm Double Braced Tripod Design
- 1-1/8″, 1″, 3/4″ Tube Joints with Smooth Action Brass Inserts
- 1/2″ Ball Style L Tom Arms For Unlimited Positioning
- Accessory Hole for 7/8″ Add On Cymbal Arm
- Gretsch Style T-Rod Wing Screws and Wingnuts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.