The Road Class pedals fuse stability, style, speed, and agility into a compact package. These simplistic pedals are crafted with a sleek, curved, G-Class pillar-style frame. Equipped with a single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement, and a patented spring rocker arm. The single chain cam drive offers the player speed and agility with ease of play. The spring is silenced by a felt silencer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp.
- Crafted G Class curved pillar style frame
- Single point beater for easy adjustment
- Patented spring rocker arm
- Spring silencer removes unwanted noise created by the spring when being played
- Single chain cam drive for speed and agility with ease of play
- Smooth, fast-touch G-branded pedal board
- Side mount hoop clamp for easy add and removal from bass drum hoop
- Slave pedal with G-connector arm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.