The PA6BT takes full advantage of recent improvements in speaker and amplifier technology, making it the lightest, most powerful, and cleanest sounding compact PA system we have ever offered. Features include Bluetooth® technology with its own volume control, a 155 watt NEOLITE 6.5" Woofer, and our highly efficient 1.5" 60 watt Tweeter. XLR pass-through on both channels allow independent control of mics without affecting the signal sent to the house PA. A –20dB Pad switch on each XLR input ensures that even the hottest signals will be accepted without overdriving the inputs. An additional 1/8" Line input on Channel 2 will accept stereo or mono signals from sources including tape or digital media players as well as line level instruments.
The two-way speaker system gives the PA6BT Powered Personal Monitor a much wider frequency response than earlier models. This means that full range music, such as keyboards or backing tracks, will come through with solid bass and crisp highs. The enhanced frequency response makes the PA6BT a great stand-alone PA system for small club gigs, lectures and A/V presentations. A simple adjustment of the 3-band EQ can tailor the response for singers who love the time-honored accentuated midrange of the classic Hot Spot vocal monitor. The PA6BT gives you the versatility you expect for diverse stage set-ups.
The PA6BT comes equipped with a built-in high-tech Class D 170 watt amplifier, designed to handle the most demanding audio environments. This proven, robust design allows the PA6BT to function both as a stand-alone powered personal monitor system or a high-powered vocal monitor designed to cut through loud stage volumes. For larger gigs that require more coverage, simply patch from the Preamp Output to the main house PA, while using the PA6BT as your onstage monitor.
The PA6BT also features a built in 18dB Compressor/Limiter circuit with Compressor and Clip LEDs. The Compressor acts to smooth out transient peaks in the audio signal, resulting in improved overall sound quality and perceived volume. The Limiter is designed to protect the woofer and tweeter from possible damage caused by amplifier distortion. The Clip LED indicates when a reduction in volume is recommended.
- Built-in Bluetooth® with Performer Facing Volume Control
- 170 Watt built-in amplifier
- Freq. Response 80Hz - 18kHz
- Two Way Speaker System:
- 6.5" Neodymium High Power Woofer
- 1.5" High Efficiency Tweeter
- Two Channels with Performer Facing Volume Controls:
- CH.1 XLR / 1/4", CH.2 XLR / 1/4" & 1/8"
- -20dB Pad Switches on each XLR Input
- 3 Band EQ Performer Facing Controls
- Built in Compressor/Limiter
- Pass Through on each XLR Input
- Integrated Handle
- Mounting Point for Mic Boom and Bracket
- Mounts to Most Mic Stands
- MSA-1 Stand Adaptor Included
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Output/Peak: 170 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB, 1 W @ 1 m (1kHz octave band)
- Max SPL: 118dB
- Speaker Compliment: 1 SW6.5, 6.5" NEOLITE Neodymium Woofer, 1 ST1.5 ferro fluid cooled 1.5" NEOLITE Neodymium Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Equalization: Three Band Center Detent
- Lo: ± 12dB @ 200Hz
- Mid: ± 12dB @ 2kHz
- Hi: ± 12dB @ 10kHz
- Input Connections: Two 1/4" Balanced/Unbalanced, Two XLR +28V Phantom Power, One 1/8" Stereo Line In
- Output Connections: Two XLR Thru Outputs, One 1/4" Preamp Output
- Controls: CH1 & CH2 Level, High Frequency, Mid Frequency, Low Frequency, CH1 & CH2 20dB Pad, Bluetooth® Button, Bluetooth® Volume Control, Power Switch
- Indicators: Power LED, Clip LED & Compressor LED Protection, Short circuit current limiting, Short circuit foldback limiting, Thermal short circuit protection
- Power Requirements:
- Domestic: 120Vac~ 60Hz
- Export: 230Vac~ 50Hz
- Splowt: 18.44
- Enclosure Materials: Fire Retardant Styrene, Integrated Handle Mounting/Rigging, Built-in yoke bracket points, built-in mic stand insert
- Color: Black
- Accessories: MSA-1 Stand Adaptor, IEC Power Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75" (197 x 298 x 171 mm)(HxWxD)
- Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.