G7th 74111 Heritage Banjo Capo Style 1 Wide Traditional yoke or cradle style capo for wide neck banjos made from hand polished stainless steel and featuring the groundbreaking G7th Adaptive Radius Technology (A.R.T.). Wide neck width to fit banjos with 1 3/8" (35mm) and wider nut widths.
- G7th Heritage Banjo Capo S1W Wide String Spacing
- A secure latching top bar, knurled tension adjustment knob, silicon neck pad and silicon side guards to protect your instrument's neck from metal to wood contact.
- Conveniently stores behind the nut when not in use, including over standard volutes.
- ART adapts to any neck and any fret on it, constantly able to change its radius, infinitely adjusting to match YOUR instrument, for unrivalled, in-tune and buzz-free use.
- Wide neck width to fit banjos with 1 3/8" and wider nut widths.
- Version: Banjo (standard neck width)
- Color: Hand-polished stainless steel, plus various engraving options
- Adjustable Tension: Yes
- Stores behind nut: Yes
- Adaptive Radius Technology (ART): Yes
- Weight: 29g
- Size and shape: Slim and subtle U-shaped yoke that fits closely to the neck.
- Max fingerboard width: 1 7/16"
- Max neck depth: 1"
- Warranty: Free Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.