The Victoria is worthy of its royal title. The combination of the solid top spruce and resonant acacia back and sides gives this instrument a lively, rich tone that will truly have you feeling regal. With an armrest and unique round cutaway for extended fretboard access, the advanced player will enjoy a comfortable and pleasurable playing experience. The ebony fretboard outfitted with Japanese fluorocarbon strings is crowned with a stunning slotted headstock. With all of its high end attributes and striking features, Princess Victoria has everything an advanced player could ever desire.
- Body Shape: Tenor (18 frets)
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Side: Acacia
- Bridge: Ebony
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Bone (compensated saddle)
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Pickup Flight FU-T3 Pickup with built-in tuner
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Premium Features: Ebony armrest, special cutaway, slotted headstock, Japanese fluorocarbon strings
- Free padded gigbag included!
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 12.0" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.