Colors forged from the beginnings of time. Deep oranges and brown. Timeless shades that convey an age-old sound and wisdom that is as beautiful today as it was way back then. We have packed this beauty into a soprano size to compress and focus the best assets of this instrument. The sapele wood brings out the percussive punch of a soprano uke. With the striking amber colors concentrated into this small gem, you won’t want to put it down.
- Body Shape: Soprano (12 frets)
- Top: Laminate African Sapele
- Back & Side: Laminate African Sapele
- Bridge: Walnut
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Strings: Flight Nylon
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th and 10th frets.
- Premium Features: Arched back, Open Geared Tuners, Bone Nut and Saddle, Laser Engraved Rosette, Side Position Markers, Flight Nylon Strings, Strap Button.
- Padded gig bag and instructional booklet included!
- Dimensions: 22.5" L x 9.0" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.