Ki’i Pohaku (literally “images in stone”) are extremely interesting petroglyphs carved in into lava rock surfaces by ancient Hawaiians. It has been suggested that these curious carvings were used to mark important events, document travels, and to track family lineage. We decided to commemorate Ki’i Pohaku in the way we do best—by incorporating them into our newest laser-cut rosette design.
- Body Shape: Concert (17 frets)
- Top: African Mahogany
- Back & Side: African Mahogany
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Blackwood
- Nut & Saddle: High-quality plastic
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Premium Features: Arched back, Geared Tuners, Laser Engraved Rosette
- Free padded gigbag and instructional booklet included!
- Dimensions: 10.0" W x 26.0" L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.