This concert-sized ukulele will be the envy of the entire galaxy! It combines a solid cedar top and laminate acacia back and sides with a smooth satin finish. The result is a thin line ukulele with volume, punch and awesome tone. Every Flight Leia ukulele comes with a bone nut and saddle, Worth Brown fluorocarbon strings, and the Flight Deluxe Gig Bag. The Flight Leia sports the new Flight redesigned headstock, and includes a state-of-the-art Double B1U pickup.
- Body Shape: Concert (18 frets)
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Side: Laminate Acacia
- Bridge: Purplewood
- Neck: Okoume
- Fretboard: Purplewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Strings: Worth Brown
- Electronics: Double Active pickup with tone controls
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th fret.
- Premium Features: Active pickup with tone controls, Maple Rosette, Worth Brown Strings, Side Dots.
- Deluxe 15mm padded gig bag, instructional booklet and sticker pack included!
- Dimensions: 26.0" L x 12.0" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.