A classy ukulele with a warm, happy sound. The rosette design pairs perfectly with the diamond shaped markers on the fretboard. This mahogany uke is a great choice whether you are just starting out or if you have been playing for years. We partnered with Elise Ecklund to design this instrument to be something special for everyone who will practice, write, play, and perform with it.
- Body Shape: Concert (17 frets)
- Top: Laminate African Mahogany
- Back & Side: Laminate African Mahogany
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Blackwood
- Nut & Saddle: High-quality plastic
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Premium Features: Diamond Inlay fretboard markers, Elise signature engraving on the headstock, Arched back, Geared Tuners, Laser Engraved Rosette, Improved construction and build.
Free padded gigbag, a note from Elise and instructional booklet included!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.