The color of mystery and an unexplored world! Where tunes and sounds like newfound species make their way out of the coral of imagination. This instrument will inspire as much as it will enthuse you and all those who hear it. We have packed this beauty into a soprano size to compress and focus the best assets of this instrument. The sapele wood brings out the percussive punch of a soprano uke. With the striking deep red colors concentrated into this small gem, you won’t want to put it down.
- Body Shape: Soprano (12 frets)
- Top: Laminate African Sapele
- Back & Side: Laminate African Sapele
- Bridge: Walnut
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Strings: Flight Nylon
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th and 10th frets.
- Premium Features: Arched back, Open Geared Tuners, Bone Nut and Saddle, Laser Engraved Rosette, Side Position Markers, Flight Nylon Strings, Strap Button.
- Padded gig bag and instructional booklet included!
- Dimensions: 22.5" L x 9.0" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.