Antonia’s design brings a strength and confidence in appearance fit for any royal House! This tenor sized ukulele is made of a warm-sounding solid mahogany top, with laminate mahogany back and sides, and finished in a soft satin. Every Antonia ukulele comes with a bone nut and saddle, and Worth Brown fluorocarbon strings. Every detail has been tended to including the new Flight redesigned headstock, and state of the art Double B1U pickup installed.
- Body Shape: Tenor (18 frets)
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Side: Laminate Mahogany
- Bridge: Purplewood
- Neck: Okoume
- Fretboard: Purplewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Strings: Worth Brown
- Other Electronics: Double Active pickup with tone controls
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th fret.
- Premium Features: Active pickup with tone controls, Worth Brown Strings, Side Dots.
- Free padded gigbag, instructional booklet and sticker pack included!
- Dimensions: 28.25" L x 28.0" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.