Colours forged from the beginnings of time. Deep oranges and brown. Timeless shades that betray an age old sound and wisdom that is a beautiful today as it was way back. The concert size brings the best of both worlds into one instrument. The mahogany makes this uke sing like a soprano but the scale length and cutaway means you have the same scope of exploration as a tenor uke. Add into the mix, a pickup, you have a ukulele that you can play on your own or to a crowd.
- Body Shape: Concert (17 frets)
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Side: Mahogany
- Bridge: Walnut
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: Flight FU-T3 active pickup with Equalizer and Built-in Tuner
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 14th frets.
- Premium Features: Active pickup w/ EQ and Tuner, Cutaway, Arched back, Geared Tuners
- Free padded gigbag and instructional booklet included!
- Dimensions: 27.0" W x 11.0" L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.