Heritage from head to saddle. This vintage-looking model packs a punch with its all solid body, thin mahogany top and traditional premium Japanese-made Gotoh friction tuners.
- Body Shape: Soprano (12 frets)
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Side: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Black Walnut
- Finish: Vintage satin
- Binding: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Black Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th and 10th frets.
- Premium Features: All-solid Mahogany Body, Maple Binding, Japanese-made Gotoh Friction Tuners, Aquila Super Nylgut Strings, Side Dots.
- Free padded gigbag and instructional booklet included!
- Dimensions: 24.75" L x 9.25" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.