Concert neck soprano ukuleles are rare, but we would like them to become more recognized – they are a perfect combination of both worlds by merging the power of a soprano and the comfortable neck and scale of a concert. This vintage-looking model packs a punch with its all solid body, thin mahogany top and quality tuners. Comes with bag.
- Body Shape: Concert-neck
- Soprano (17 frets)
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Side: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Black Walnut
- Finish: Vintage satin
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Black Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets.
- Premium Features: All-solid Mahogany Body, Maple Binding, Grover Tuners, Aquila Super Nylgut Strings, Side Dots.
- Free padded gig bag included!
- Dimensions: 26.25" L x 11.75" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.